KB Commissions
OK, I have free time now and am here and ready to take on new commissions!!!

I'm going to try and make this the stuff that I do now so my time is free.
Want clothing, holy symbols, special wood burnings, cloaks, gloves, pouches, etc... Hit me up!
Tom is also now taking commissions for Chainmaille. He makes custom fitting armor as well as Chainmaille bags, pouches, and neck pouches. Hit me up for the pouches, hit him up for the armor items!

Our motto is "You think it up, we'll make it" So if you have questions or special requests just ask and we will do our best to make it happen for you!

Thanks guys! I'm here awaiting your orders! Wink
I actually was wondering if I could commission a cloak off of you! If you have the time that is x3
YES! I totally have the time, we shall talk!
I need a few "Holy Symbols"
Possibly an interesting clothing item as well
Sure thing! PM me on the details Smile
Hey everyone! I'm still taking commissions! I have plenty of time before the next game! I don't just take KB commissions but also for Cro. I am familiar with it's deities and if anyone needs items for that as well, hit me up!
Hey Gang! Just giving a shout of to anyone who wants a commission in time for Penumbra! I have 1 complex piece I'm working on but I can take a bunch of simple ones like cloaks and wood disks etc...
Here's my latest works. Let me know if you're interested in having something made Wink
[Image: Discs4_zpsdf6791b5.jpg]
I love the anchor and moon! Is that for Darkmoon? Big Grin
Gotta have bling Feliks ;D
My newest piece!
I've gone to making plaques since as far as non-larpers are concerned, the round discs don't go very far.
Drogvi is this handson devil's name Wink

[Image: _MG_8380_zps8411f4d1.jpg]