KB Commissions
White tiger faux fur fabric or plain white faux fur fabric and do air brush for black stripes?
I've always wanted to learn how to air brush because I would love to become a fursuit maker. I have a busy week this week but over the weekend I'll try researching some air brush machines.
Hey Gang, to make it super easy I posted my holy symbols on Etsy!!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154460913/h...ome_active
Since I've had some requests for disks other than holy symbol KB deities, I got motivated to do these Smile
Want something special made? Let me know! [Image: _MG_1400_zps52dd2f45.jpg]
My newest batch of Holy Symbols!
I'm still taking custom orders for September. Send me a message or reply here if you're interested Big Grin[Image: _MG_1401_zpsef2bc3ca.jpg]
I've had a couple more requests for the holy symbols. Thank you guys and keep them coming! There is still time to order one custom before the event!
Greetings all! I'm starting on a new project. To add to the KB Holy Symbols I'm going to be doing the same basic disks only with the animal totems for the deities. If anyone is interested in one of these let me know. There are 17 of them in all. Light, Gray, and Dark have no preference and could realisticly be any animal other than the 17 listed:

Light animal totems: Halycon-Lark, Nemesus-badger, Nexus-beaver, Phoenix-peacock
Dark animal totems: Kull-poisonous snake, Nekros-raven, Sepsis-rat, Tempesta-magpie
Gray animal totems: Arcana-dragonfly, Aureus-ermine, Bellicose-lion, Clandesta-fox, Karma-platypus, Lucenta-eagle, Nocturna-bat, Sylvik-elk, Urgo-owl

Again, if you're interested, hit me up Wink
Those are neat, but are the animals legal as holy symbols?
I had thought it had to be the official symbology.
(10-04-2013, 09:27 PM)Aaron Wrote: Those are neat, but are the animals legal as holy symbols?

No, they are not.

But a worshiper played correctly would surround themselves with all things related to their deity.

Occasionally, IN GAME, a Divine Inquisitor may allow it as a holy symbol. But this is not allowed unless specific permission has been obtained by that specific priest. THIS IS NOT AUTOMATIC.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
Ill take one platypus please praise be to karma