Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Days Of Sylvik
Greetings All! 

I wanted to share with everyone this most special week! This day starts the Holy Week of Sylvik. 

The Five Days of Sylvik are a series of five days that start off with the Holiday known as Erda Day ending five days later on the holiday known as Herba Day. During these five days people of Sylvik are encouraged to share prayers and nature focused activities with others. For example! I welcome everyone to on a hiking with me up Mushroom Mountain one day this week. I am sure the small view from the over look would be just starting to bloom. 

Erda Day is a day where we also focus on pushing the notion that no one should leave their garbage outside. Not only does it leave an eye sore but it also hurts the plants that may get tangled in it along with some of our scraps are dangerous for animals to eat and could make them sick or even kill them.

Herba Day
is the last day of the Holy Week usually coalescing in a party were hunts and gathered crops like nuts and berries are shared along with finish off the winter reserves.  The day ends around five in the evening with the ceremonial planting of fifty five oak trees in the surrounding areas. With each tree you say a prayer hoping that Sylvik allows for these trees to be fully grown in a matter of months rather than years. 

Each day this week I will share with you all a prayer or story that we like to share during these days. 

May The Great Druid Sylvik's blessing stay with you during this holy week keeping you safe and free. 

Messages In This Thread
Five Days Of Sylvik - by Hadley Quesnilia - 04-22-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Five Days Of Sylvik - by Hadley Quesnilia - 04-22-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Five Days Of Sylvik - by Hadley Quesnilia - 04-23-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Five Days Of Sylvik - by Hadley Quesnilia - 04-26-2019, 06:43 PM